Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Manned Submersibles channel on Vimeo

Alec,

That is extremely cool!  Thanks for doing that.

Jim

In a message dated 12/27/2010 12:52:02 P.M. Central Standard Time, Alec.Smyth@compuware.com writes:

Hi Everyone,

With a little time off over Christmas, I finally got to upload some videos to Vimeo. If you're not familiar with it, Vimeo is similar to Youtube, but with far, far better quality, both technical and content-wise. I started a "channel" for manned submersibles:

www.vimeo.com/channels/63398

If you have any PSUBS videos to upload, they are more than welcome.

Enjoy!

Alec