Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Manned Submersibles channel on Vimeo

What I miss that they do have on Youtube is a text squib for each video explaining its origin and content; also, the opportunity to comment. I'm curious as to what makes you prefer Vimeo to Youtube. Could you elaborate? I was very impressed with The Wall, but aside from a brief mention of the location in the credits I know nothing of the place or things shown in it. Could we know more?

Best,
Marc de Piolenc
Iligan City, Philippines

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog