[PSUBS-MAILIST] sonar test platform tested

To all:

   I installed a picture of my new radio controlled sonar test platform "Sierra 1" underway on my passive sonar projects page. (last picture)
   The purpose of this small vessel is for it to drag a sonar transmitter for use in passive sonar testing. This should come in handy when normal boat traffic is non existent.
    The use of it's two high speed screws can also be used as a sonar target as well.

    Yes, directional passive sonar research is still going on.

David Bartsch