Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ducting

I notice that Wislicenus' treatise on waterjet propulsion is now available for free download from:
http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=AD775620&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf
It's a pretty ugly copy, but it's free, unlike the much cleaner copies that I sell. Go to "search technical reports" on the same site and search "water jet" or "waterjet." I notice that several more reports are now available for downloading, but I haven't had time to grab them yet.

Best,
Marc

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Ducted fans: http://massflow.archivale.com/