Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New Sub!

Hi Vance, hi guys, the headline fit and the playmobil sub also.

Emile and I just start to build one of them. Just in real size..
400mm op.depth and 1 meter front dome. 4 Persons.

And start to collect first parts for another one. 3-4 Pers. diesel electric and 500 m o.d.

But first we rebuild Eurosub with a new 1 meter front dome instead of the existing 0,6 m.
The existing 0,6 m (23,6 inch) one good for 250 meter (820feet) is maybe for sale.
Request to Emile at www.Aireseach.nl

vbr Carsten