[PSUBS-MAILIST] its ME again

I thank everyone for the help, hmmmm, I guess im thinking of running before walking, what I will do is build a smaller sub probably the size of sgt. peppers to gain experiance, and maybe later build a larger sub, and I now realize that I have to learn more. At the beginning when I was a kid I thought of a 15 foot Submarine I am starting to think that was more reasonable. I will probably not come here until I know more about sub tech. But if iI have a question I know who to look for.

I feel like I know nothing of anything.

John