[PSUBS-MAILIST] VBT Pumps

I am looking for a bronze gear pump or such for pumping water in and out of the Variable buoyancy tank.

Harold Le Tourneau project page states he is using one and I have a hydraulic pump on the Comsub which uses one but looking for a simple corrosion proof one that is good for about 250 psi.

Does anyone have any suggestions or using one and where to source.  I was hoping for about 40 litres per minute.  Any comments on capacity chosen.  The problem with the hydraulic pump is that the rotors/gears are made from steel.

Hugh

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5546 (20101019) __________

http://www.eset.com