Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] thickness & Ribs

Simple, maybe, but very tedious to answer. Perhaps you should grab a copy of Hoerner's Fluid Dynamic Drag and get to work on the hydrodynamics problems - surfaced and submerged - while awaiting help on the pressure hull sizing problem from someone on the list.

Best,
Marc

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog