From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Cliff Redus
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:03 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K250 on eBay.

Greg, a couple of questions on the paint job.  How many primer coats did you spray with the Interlux2000e? What brand of marine polyurethane did you use and how many coats? Did you sand between primer and top coat?  If yes, what grit size?   Do you have a painting procedure document that you could share?

I am assuming that since you are not using a second stage regulator on air system, that you did not install a BIBS.  Is this correct or do you dive with spare tank/regulator for emergencies?

Cliff