From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:53 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K250 on eBay.

Thanks Ian and Greg.  I enjoy following Scott's activities after seeing his presentation on " El Rojo Diablo "

Giant squids and especially octopi just fascinate me.

I'm sorry I missed his visit to the convention in Maine. I saw the short video and it looked like fun.

Greg......looks like you did a nice job on the K250 re-fit of Great White. I'll be watching for further adventures with this boat.

Frank D.