Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries Bank

Yes, $75 each, but this may not include the core fee (or shipping).
I've been monitoring the prices for batteries for the last 3years
and there seems to be a recent price drop.

I am aiming to by 125 or so of them with $10K set a side for
battery budget, giving me over 150KWh of usable energy.

Cheers!
 Ian.