From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Brian V. Ryder
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 5:16 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] topic change thining mineral oil

Hello everyone

Just a quick question for the group what is the best way if any to thin down mineral oil without changing its non conductive properties I flooded a motor on the ROV during the rescue of the bluefin AUV last week and they use an oil that is thinner than mineral oil but state that you can use mineral oil I want to try and match the viscosity as close as possible since I cant get support from the MFG Cyvect I have called and sent emails no go any halp would be greatly appreciated

Brian V. Ryder