Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] position sensor & display

Nice job Alan!  What did you use to seal the acrylic to the potentiometer?  What is the back of the potentiometer (white part) made of?  Great to see this project finally come to life.

The schematic came out too small to read when it was resized.  If you can send me the photo I'll convert it to PDF so it can be downloaded in a readable format.

Jon