[PSUBS-MAILIST] position sensor & display

Hi all,
Have just up loaded some pictures of my position sensor & display.
http://www.psubs.org/projects/1235435392/positionsensor/
This unit differs slightly from the LED circuit that Jens made up & posted a video of,
in that it has a trim pot that can be adjusted to display any range of movement up to
the full 360 degrees. This was made up for me by a guy who has worked on nuclear subs in the UK.
He even printed out the circuit board for me. There is a schematic if anyone is interested in making
them up. The magnetic potentiometers came from digikey.
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Cat=1967210&chp=0&FV=fff4001e,fffc0389
Regards Alan