From: ShellyDalg@aol.com <ShellyDalg@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken in the news
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 11:51 PM

Hi Guys. This was published in the local Florida paper. Not real accurate though. This new "apprentice" reporter was pretty clueless about what I was telling him, and seemed a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing.  ( Didn't even get the name right, sheeze ! )
Anyway, thought I'd share it with you.
I have begun making local contacts with schools in the area, and hope to be able to work with some teachers to inspire a few kids to consider marine sciences as a career path. I have one teacher signed up already who teaches "special ed. kids" and will continue seeking others who would like to get a visit at their school.
Frank D.