Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken in the news

Hi Guys and thanks for the kind words and encouragement. Just getting settled in the house so far. The hardest thing is the "sub shop"
I moved all my tools and stuff from my big shop in Calif. to a tiny one car garage here in Daytona. I may be looking for a larger shop to rent. One with AC !!!!
 We picked up a new fridge ( 10 days with a picnic cooler was enough ) and got a hybrid electric car ( Prius) yesterday. Now I can drive down and see Vance's new boat. Pretty excited about that !!!!
It's way too hot to work inside the sub ( it's 160 degrees in there ! )  so I'll be fabricating parts in the garage for awhile.
I talked to a neighbor yesterday about his recent scuba trip to the Gulf side. He said the water visibility was over 100 feet and that particular location has ledges and rock shelves with lots of sea life. No sign of oil and the water was 78 degrees. He said at 80 feet deep you can clearly make out the bottom of the boat. Can hardly wait to get Git Kraken into some of these waters 'round here.
Thanks again guys. Frank D.