From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of vbra676539@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:30 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic

It just occurred to you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian V. Ryder <brian@subatlantic.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Does anyone know how acrylic windows would handle a small explosion under water, just occurred  to me that the cargo hold we are working on had explosives in it also hopefully the 700 foot depth has flooded them over the past 70 years

Brian V. Ryder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.