From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Phil Nuytten
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:15 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Worker 2000

Hi, Brian!

Yeah, Patrick Scali is the son of a very old (late) friend of mine. Frank Scali - Frank was a SCUBA biz pioneer on the eastern seaboard and his son is up to his armpits in the commercial dive biz . Patrick is currently working with some joint venture partners of ours - from Boston (J.F. White Inc.)

Those tricky little DeepWorkers do get around!

Phil