Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] rental pontoon boat

In a message dated 5/18/2010 8:38:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
Which day for the boat?
Hi Vance. We could use a boat on the day we dive the subs. A pontoon boat could be pretty comfortable and would hold lots of people. Depending on what the dive site looks like and what schedule is used for diving, it could be like a floating dock just anchored next to the dive site.
If your brother is available, maybe he could tow the subs out, depending on how shallow it is near the launch ramp. I think it would be a good idea to pay him for the service. I'd be willing to kick-in on it. I'm sure a 45 foot boat would come in real handy for lots of things.
Frank D.