Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure hull sizing

Hi Carsten. Yes, I thought that was the Eurosub. A very good size for many uses. Not sure I'd like to be called on to find bodies though. I have a friend who has done that a few times for the sheriff's search and rescue team. Scuba diving in dark water and basically feeling around by hand to find bodies. Kinda creepy but a necessary task. It must be rewarding to accomplish jobs with the new sub. It's definitely an inspiration to the guys here building their own subs. Thanks for the link to the pictures. I found it fascinating.
Frank D.