Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New photos

That would be pronounced "Dish One" perhaps? OR DeepiSH One? Or.....? Come on guys. Chime in, here.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian V. Ryder <brian@subatlantic.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sat, May 1, 2010 4:10 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New photos

Hello all
For those interested I just uploaded some more pictures of the conning tower flange and rebuilt Hatch, things moving along nicely now, the new name will be “Deep Sea Hunter 1” or DSH-1 has a ring to it

Brian V. Ryder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.