Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Periscope Camera

Hi Alan. Don't worry about "negative" thoughts. All ideas, comments, and criticism are certainly welcome.
Your design is meant to deliver on more tasks than my simple approach, and having the ability to do real filming is a great idea. It's a bit more complicated but the results would be far superior to a tiny lo-res camera like what I have proposed. My aim with this is to simply be able to see behind me. I have no windows back there and seeing directly to the side is somewhat limited too. I may be adding two more windows for side vision later on but a "periscope" type device has always been part of the design. Just brain storming on how simple it could be made.
Frank D.