Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Periscope Camera

Hi Hugh. Thanks. Yes, the drawing could use a little "direction".
The scale is of course way off but looking at those little cameras just seemed like it could be possible. It certainly would make fabricating the camera "chamber" a lot easier. With the small size it's possible to use an off-the-shelf piece of plexi heavy wall tubing, provided the clarity was up to par.
I wonder how good the resolution of the cameras are and how much light is needed. Some work better than others in low light situations.
Then too, how would one go about hooking it into a laptop ?
It was just a random idea but I know there are a LOT of little cameras out there. My guess is there's one that would be fairly simple to deploy in this manner.
Frank D.