Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull Penetration and Reinforcement

Hi Vance. It seems to me that things like the drawing you mentioned would be of interest to lots of guys in the club. Real drawings of real subs seems like a good thing to make available if the owner of them didn't mind sharing them. Maybe we could talk to Jon and Ray about getting a collection of things like this on the psubs site so members could get them. Would be pretty cool to have some big sub drawings/blueprints on the shop wall. For me anyway, these kinds of things help keep me inspired when my enthusiasm gets tuckered out. Frank D.