Sent: 2/15/2010 10:28:32 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lighting

A cheep lighting option I have used before underwater in filming situations where I want to mount a light I may not be able to retrieve are Automotive HID (or HMI) kits.. they are 12v or 24v, come in different light temps (Kelvin, 5600, 4200, 3800.) the Daylight colour works best underwater for eliminating back Scatter. they come in Kits with Ballast and Bulb for two lights. use about 50% the power of the halogen equivalent.