Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] skids

Hey Scott I used normal wood treated 4X4s. I welded U brackets on the bottom and just bolt
em on. I figured it would soften any hard touch downs, and I can just replace em
Cheap and easy.

One of the driving reasons, other than my low budget, is painting those tight places I don't have
a large rust problem here in Lake Superior but just seemed right. Seems to work well

Dean