Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Condensation in a psub

Dan

I need to say this about my own reason for dealing with submarines: it
gives me an opportunity to plan, design, and eventually build my own
exploration craft in which I can explore the unknown, and at the same time
include the majority of my other interests in various technologies while
doing it.

I guess you could say this obsession of mine has a family resemblance
similar to whatever it is that drives people who build model trains
complete with all its supporting systems and landscape - and use about a
thousand square feet of their own house trying to accommodate it all.

I simply wanted to share my findings with you, guys. I'm not trying to
sell anything.

I also know that most of my ideas are definitely not needed to operate a
small, personal submarine, but on the other hand, they are very essential
to the game I am playing in this...

Best regards,
Jens Laland

** Really!  Is humidity and knowing so much about it's levels while your
** diving
** such a big problem?  Why not just dive till you feel sticky and **
uncomfortable, then surface and vent?
** If your concerned about a piece of equipment, put it in a box where you
** can
** toss in some desiccant before you dive.
** I don't need any instruments to tell me when I'm uncomfortable.  It's just
** one more thing to monitor when there's already plenty to do.
**
** My two cents, Dan H.