RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Condensation in a psub

   This is out there but what about this idea??

   I have seen simple circuits that come in kit form that when inserted into the soil of house plants informs the user when water is needed for the plants...probably a small beeper.

   If this simple circuit were used to start a small dc fan instead (and work backwards of the original design in the way of activating only when moister is actually detected above a preset level) This fan would force air into a gallon bucket of moister absorbent material and this extra moister would be removed. Once the moister level returns to a better level, this fan shuts off while the moister monitoring circuit continues to sample for moister. This cycle would repeat itself during the entire duration of a dive.

   Sounds good on paper to me anyway...

                                                                                        David Bartsch