RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Condensation in a psub

Where’s this going to guys?  Hookers, pads, diapers, Fan’s  The mind is boggling!

Hugh

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Alan James
Sent: Monday, 8 February 2010 8:23 a.m.
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Condensation in a psub

Hi Frank,

I look after my elderly Mother.

She has these disposable nappies. I just checked one & they can hold

2&1/2 liters of water. You could cut two holes in them & put them over your head.

This would trap any exhaled moisture.( What award category does this invention come under?)

I was thinking of cutting out round sections of these & placing them in line with my CO2 scrubber.

There would need to be at least an inch gap between them & the exhaust of the scrubber as they

turn to a jelly & wouldn't let the air through. I get them free & they are probably cutting technology

for absorbing moisture.

Alan