RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] my optronic mast idea with sketch

Brian,

  If you are serious about attempting or even delving into how to make a functional periscope, I'll send you a snap shot of what I can provide you with to form the lower section. This enclosure would be ideal for the lower prism and sightglass. It can be taken apart for servicing.

                                                                                   David Bartsch