Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

Hi Jon,

Sorry but I misplaced your direct email address, however here is what I need pricing on.

3 - SubConn Hi-Power 4 Contact thru hull assemblies

4 - Subconn Standard connector assemblies as selected by Psubs Group.

Thanks for your time and efforts.

Best Regards,

Jim K