RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

  Let me inject here...The hydrophones and voice transmitter for the system I work with are not shielded either and yes when indoors 60 cycle humm is a problem but not outside.
  Also, when I talk over the "b" or transmit channel, some cross talk does make it to the listen or "a" channel even though this channel is inhibited during periods of transmision. This is because I failed to use shielded cables within the electronic enclosure themselves. Although I have suceeded to a great degree, I'm still learning too.

                                                                                          David Bartsch        > From: wreckdiver@frontiernet.net