Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Reserve buoyancy

Dean -

Do you have a link to your submarine design online? It would be great to visualize what you have.

Lake Superior and Lake Michigan are my old stomping grounds --  got my scuba cert in northern Michigan, boating and sailing on Grand Traverse and L. Michigan, and explored the Sault St. Marie area many times. A sub that can keep you warm exploring Superior wrecks would be invaluable.

-Benjamin Arie