From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Alan James
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:44 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ExtendAir scrubber cartridge

Jon & Dean,
Wouldn't it be simple to make your own cartriges ?
Looking at your CO2 scrubber design Jon, you could make a couple of the
canisters that hold the absorbant & have an outer canister that they fit in
to.
The spare canister (cartrige) could be kept, sealed at the top & inside a
similarly sized screw top plastic container. Just take the new cartrige out
of it & the old one in it.
Alan