RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: pressure sensors

Hi,

I know that Surefire G2 Nitrolon LED replacement bulb and reflectors assemblies are $49 a piece. Assuming you can get just the LED they might be $30 or $40 a piece. Assuming a huge dive live with an array of 10 LEDs you are talking $300 to $400 just for the LEDs.

The add a pressure container, batteries and clear view port you might add another $100.

Regards,
Ray