RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: pressure sensors

I thought Phil said that they were still working on those units,  those were some kind of hybrid LEDs as I remember,  and I think the cost was up there a bit !

Brian
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of vbra676539@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 1:24 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: pressure sensors

Nuytco is using a compensated multi-LED light with a soft lens (which does the compensating). I didn't ask what they cost, but it might be worth doing as a comparison. Dr. Phil said it worked a treat. Don't know if they are building or buying, or whether they are marketing them. It looked like a good alternative, however.
Vance