From: andy goldstein <andy.goldstein@videoray.com>
To: personal submersibles <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:56:15 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: pressure sensors

VideoRay uses the intersema part.

We mount the sensor into a fitting and pot it for the wet end.

There is then a ribbon cable coming out that would have to go to some
sort of computer for a display.  For those that care, it is an SPI signal.

I think we may be selling the potted units at some point.  I'll let you
know when and if we get pricing.  I'd guess ~$100 or so, but not sure.

If someone wanted to just use that sensor and hook it up to something
else I'd be happy to help however I could.

-a

--
Andy Goldstein
Director Software Engineering