From: Jon Wallace <jonw@psubs.org>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, Nov 1, 2009 6:06 am
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Newest sub - first dive

I'm not sure how we missed this, but a tinkerer has fabricated an innovative small recreational submarine from military surplus parts and proven its dive capabilities. The sub's propulsion is provided by internal combustion engine in a compartment separate from the occupants, and there appears to be no risk of exhaust poisoning or fuel tank explosion. It looks like the sub cabin can carry one pilot, three passengers, with plenty of room for equipment

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=189_1256766038