From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 12:03 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Suggestion for UW comms

In a message dated 10/30/2009 5:43:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Alec.Smyth@compuware.com writes:
If we standardized on a connector, it would also facilitate tests of David's various sonar devices or anything else PSUBS members might come up with in the future.
I'm still building so a standard plug would work for me. Guys who have finished subs may not want to trash their epoxy paint job to weld in a new one. Let's ask everyone if and what type of penetrator they have that could be used as is or converted to this purpose.
Frank D.