    *From:* vbra676539@aol.com <mailto:vbra676539@aol.com>
    *To:* personal_submersibles@psubs.org
    <mailto:personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
    *Sent:* Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:26 PM
    *Subject:* [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver

    I just went through all the picture sets and Alec's video on the
    web site and had to laugh at all those expressions, ranging mostly
    from "Holy Cow, did you see that?" to "Oh, man! Is that cool, or
    what?" I DID see that, and it was definitely cool. Thanks Jon and
    Ray for all your effort. It wouldn't have been possible without
    you. We had our very own submarine rock star for a little while in
    the form of Dr. Phil and the kids at Nuytco, but stars only shine
    at night unless the Director is doing his job. You guys were doing
    that and then some. Thanks a million.
    Vance