Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:26 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver

I just went through all the picture sets and Alec's video on the web site and had to laugh at all those expressions, ranging mostly from "Holy Cow, did you see that?" to "Oh, man! Is that cool, or what?" I DID see that, and it was definitely cool. Thanks Jon and Ray for all your effort. It wouldn't have been possible without you. We had our very own submarine rock star for a little while in the form of Dr. Phil and the kids at Nuytco, but stars only shine at night unless the Director is doing his job. You guys were doing that and then some. Thanks a million.
Vance