Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Permission to come aboard

Underwater is good. We worked the Gulf of Suez over by the Sinai and the big Egyptian oil base down in the Red Sea before moving on to the Oman and Persian Gulf. We had a whale of a time for a year, but moving on was what we did, too, and so move on we did.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim <abyssalobsession@gmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sat, Oct 10, 2009 6:21 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Permission to come aboard

Well, fortunately I'm in the "relatively" liberal area of Jeddah.  Not a military man though; I'm a civilian flight instructor.  Since I've been here I finally obtained my dive certification and actually have had quite a lot of fun on the Red Sea.  I will miss it a little bit, but time to move on to greener pastures.  Other than my time spent underwater, it has actually been an incredibly boring year.