Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2009 Convention - Vancouver

Personal thanks to Ray, Jon and Phil . . .

I stood on the dock after my DeepWorker dip'n dunk and actually got choked
up.

I realised at that point I had a lot riding on this weekend - it was the
culmination of so many decades of a passion that never disappeared, could
never be lost despite whatever detours showed up.  Truly, a boyhood dream
come true.

Standing there talking to Vance and Jay was pure joy.  You guys had so much
to share and I soaked up every minute of it.

Not only was it a great time, it was a confirmation that building a sub will
be part of my future.

Thanks to all of you for making this real.

Warm regards,
Rick in Vancouver