[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2009 Convention - Vancouver

Dear PSubbers:
    On behalf of Nuytco Research and our sub crews, I write to tell you that all of us were impressed and pleased with your individual and collective dedication to submersibles.
I'm glad that all of you had a chance to dive, however briefly - perhaps this can be continued in Curacao, next spring (G).
    Thanks, also,for my induction in the hallowed ranks of the Psub Hall of Fame. The award plaque has a place of honor with the other hall of fame awards that I've been fortunate enough to receive. It's fairly obvious that I have finally reached that time of life where my reputation is worth far more than my actual ability!
    Seriously, hope you all had a good time and made it back to your respective lairs without incident.
Regards
Phil