RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hello; Design; Materials; & CIA drug smuggling

I sorry to say this since it will likely take the mailing list off topic and to
politics and since this is a nice mailing list about personal submarines where
we share ideas. please DO NOT reply to this, I just want to throw out there.
You can reply to my email directly if you want to talk about it.

It's the CIA that imports most of the drugs in to the united States. I
think it's Something like 70% for cocaine. I believe it is mostly flown in. A
while back a governmnet owned / controlled plane crashed in Mexico and I think
it was carrying something like 4 tons of cocaine.[1] The FBI people who
contacted Psubs about the drug issue were probably well meaning people who are
down low in the ranks and do what they are told. There are real drug smugglers
who ship drugs in and the government wants to stop them, not to help the drug
problem, but because any drugs they sell is lost profit for the government.

I'm not saying anyone did anything wrong. I'm just saying this to make sure
everyone knows who the real drug dealers are. It's just good information to have
in the back of your mind whenever the issue of drugs comes up. From a purely
logical perspective, when you help the government track down drug smugglers,
you're making the drug problem worse.

Again, I'm just throwing this out here. Please do your own research, I don't
want to start a discussion of it on the mailing list.

IF YOU REPLY, PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY and not to the mailing list address.
You're welcome to email me about this if you want. I just don't want to take the
mailing list off topic with an issue like thas that can go on for a long time.

The Mexico link:
[1] http://tinyurl.com/mognxa
( http://current.com/items/88787561_cia-plane-crashes-in-mexico-a-story-with-a-
twist-in-the-tale.htm )

Alex

--
Mailed with XFmail on 21-Sep-2009.
God saved Noah, but Noah had to build an ark!