Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New pics? well, maybe.

Hi Ray. Great. I've always liked Florida and am sure it will be a great location for our convention.
I'll get my sub down there.
I know there's some fresh water spring fed lakes with great visibility, and of course the ocean. ( Some psubbers may not want to go in salt water with their subs.)
   Thanks to you too for being a founder with Jon on the psubs group. It's really a fantastic resource with global applications. You've both done an excellent job of providing this in the format that enables people from everywhere to share in the submarine sport. Really unique when you think about it. See you in B.C.
Frank D.