From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 8:29 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Testing a home built sub.

Hi Jay. If that was meant for me.....Damn good idea. I'll look into that.

 I'm looking into taking some college classes and I think it'll be fun to be in school again.

Like I said, I'm still looking for ways to get "real data" on the sub. It's all part of the fun of building, and sharing the process with you guys and maybe some local students is even better. Sharing fun always makes it even more fun.

Frank D.