Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] When is a new design OK to be used on Persubs in General?

Hi Brent. Don't get upset. It's just "beat up on Brent" day. We all get our turn.
Your frequent posts can be a little time consuming to read through, but very often have good things in them.Let the ideas flow and put them out there. You've got some good talents and sorting through all the stuff you send is fun, if not always practical. Like you said, sometimes it's just entertainment.
Frank D.