Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Chinese home-built sub makes the water

Hi Brent. I don't know how thick the barrels are, but he's got stiffeners in there. Probably "stitch"welded. Look close and you can see the marks at the mid-point.
I don't have any problem with the kid building with what he could find. The psub site is easy and free with a lot of info and it's says very clearly that a sub WILL kill you. If Jon or some body starts answering or coaching or whatever, it will lead to all kinds of bullshit. If that kid can build a sub, he's not all that dumb.
Keep sending that stuff you find. We all find little morsels that are fun or educational. Frank D.