Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] for Jon.

Hi Jon. I have tried to get to the "my account" spot but am receiving an "access denied" window again.
I cleared all the "temporary internet files" off my computer, tried going through AOL and internet explorer ( Google) and the other internet explorer thing called "blackie" but keep getting the "access denied" window.
Last night I had no trouble getting there and signing up for the convention using the instructions you sent but now I can't get past that window.
Sorry to be so dumb about computers, but got any tips on what I might be doing wrong ?
I printed out all the instructions you've sent me, and like I said it worked fine last night, but now I'm stuck.
Man ! I feel like an idiot.
 A seriously frustrated guy-Frank D.